Who are we looking for?
We are looking for top-notch bachelor’s or master’s degree graduates with at least 24-semester or 36-term hours in accounting for full-time positions. For interns, we seek accounting majors who have completed some accounting and/or auditing classes, including candidates who:
- Possess the ability to analyze and synthesize information and reach logical sound conclusions.
- Are interested in working in a government setting, performing both financial and performance audits.
- Can communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, with agency staff, members of the Legislature, and all levels of OAG management and staff.
- Have a desire to work in a team setting.
- Have an interest in becoming a licensed CPA.