Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital - 391-0230-16
Description of Agency
Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital, located in Westland, Michigan, is an inpatient psychiatric hospital, operated under the jurisdiction of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, that provides treatment for adults with mental illness. The Hospital’s mission is to provide the highest quality mental health services guaranteed by the Mental Health Code in a safe and supportive environment that maximizes individual growth and successful transition to the community. Patients include those who are not guilty by reason of insanity, court ordered, and incompetent to stand trial. As of September 30, 2015, the Hospital had 161 patients.
- To assess the sufficiency of the Hospital’s provision of patient care services.
- To assess the effectiveness of the Hospital’s efforts to provide for the safety and security of patients and staff.
- To assess the effectiveness of the Hospital’s administration of pharmaceuticals.
- To assess the effectiveness of the Hospital’s maintenance efforts.
- To assess the effectiveness of the Hospital’s efforts to control and safeguard supplies.
Estimated Release Date: Mid 2017
← Back to all work in progress